Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FIVE REASONS WHY KENSI SHOULD COME OUT AND VISIT ME!

1- BECAUSE ROUND TRIP TO FLY IS ONLY $130 AND THE FLIGHT IS LIKE AN HOUR!( AKA CHEAPER THAN GAS)
2- BECAUSE MOM SAID SHE WOULD GIVE HER THE TIME OFF WORK!( I ASKED HER)
3-IF SHE DOES IT SOON SHE CAN RIDE TO VEGAS WITH WHITTNEY!
4- JOSH WOULD TOTALLY MISS HER AND PROPOSE WHEN SHE GOT BACK!
5- WE WOULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN LAYING OUT ALL DAY, GETTING TAN, SHOPPING AT THE AWESOMLY HUGE MALL, WE CAN MAKE DINNER EVERY NIGHT AND I WOULD TOTALLY TEACH HER ALL THE RECIPES SHE HAS BEEN WANTING TO LEARN, WE CAN WATCH CHICK FLICKS DURING THE DAY, AND WE WOULD TAKE PICTURES, AND SHE COULD MAKE IT ONTO MY BLOG AGAIN!

OK SO THERE WERE MORE THAN 5 SO I FIT ALL THE LAST ONES ON THE NUMBER FIVE SLOT! BUT SERIOUSLY KENS YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT, IT WOULD BE SUPER SUPER FUN!

7 comments:

McKensi said...

hahaha that was awesome! mom told me about the idea of coming out when i got home! i think she so would go for it. And I think I really do want to come out... your a pal for enlightening me!

THE ORVINS said...

and spend time with her favorite brother in law.!!!!!!

Burke and Teresa said...

Just by reading this I think there should be no reason why Kensi shouldn't be coming to visit you Jessica!! Hope you guys are doing well is Arizona!!

Derek and Tomi said...

I think kensi should come out there with you. I wish angie could come visit me and keep me entertained while im out here in missouri. I feel for you jessica but we wifes got to do what we got to do right!!! how are you guys doing anyway?

McKensi said...

POST SOMETHING NEW ALREADY!!!

Lori said...

We are so sad that we missed you guys while you were in St. George! We stayed at your parents house until almost 11 but had to go to put our little ones to bed! We are so bummed that we have to wait so long to see you! Miss and love you and hope all is well!

Meg said...

jess....you should update so i have something to read at work