Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RAINY DAYS.... WAHOO!!

so, it rained yesterday, and I thought to myself... it is raining... I need a book. cause everyone knows you have to read a book on a rainy day. so I went to target to get myself a book, (I knew exactly what I wanted) da da da da THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA!!! so i finished the first one yesterday and plan on finishing at least up to the prince caspian one before the movie comes out this weekend... YEA! Im so excited to see it. oh and in case you didnt notice this is a picture of our apartment complex as it was raining.. poor Chris had to go out in it and came home freezing, Im so lucky to have such an awesome hard working husband who can handle anything that is thrown at him.... especially having to deal with me adjusting to a new city.. no one should have to deal with that and the stress of a new job. thanks Chris your awesome!

3 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

What a good thing to do on a rainy day. I just finished prince caspien too. I made a deal with Ali that if she and her friend read it that we would take them when she comes in two weeks, so I thought that i should read it also. Good luck and have fun reading, it is one of my favorite pastimes.

McKensi said...

ooooh how did you like the books.. i read the first one once but i dont really remeber it! i cant wait to see the movie!

Ron and Maggie said...

Ah I love it when you update your blog. I get to see whats going on in your world... So miki and I are thinking about visiting you in tuscon this summer... what do you think?