Thursday, May 8, 2008

MY ADVENTUROUS DAY.

So here are some pictures of the apartment. next pictures I post will have humans in them I promise. today has been quite the adventure, first i spent nearly 2 whole hours trying to figure out how to change my blog background. then i decided i would wander around tuscon in my car of course. for those of you who dont know tuscon I will tell you its pretty big. and I wanted to find the mall. well we live on the outskirts of town anad I as of yet have not gone past it. so i got into my car thinking to myself that it probably wasnt a good idea to venture into the city for the first time by myself... but i ignored myself and went on. I knew deep down in my belly that i would probably never find the mall but that I could look for cool places along the way. after about 10 min of driving around taking wierd turns that usually led me nowhere i came around a big turn and there it was.... the mall, it was huge and i couldnt decide which entrance to go into. needless to say i entertained myself there for a long while, and then went home which was a chore seeing as i had taken so many weird turns to get there. but now I am home safe after a long and exciting adventure. and now i wait for chris... for another 3 hours:(



5 comments:

McKensi said...

ah thats so wierd to see you living in a place that i have never been to. It looks super cute! and at least its a nice clean place! so did they have a mac?

Lacie said...

Hey Jessica- It's so fun to read about your adventures. I bet Arizona is having great weather, way better then Montana! Just wanted to say Hi and enjoy everyday!

Lori said...

Jessica you are so brave to venture out on your own! Nice job finding the mall, and finding your way home! I love hearing about Arizona, and your little adventures!

Stacie Lang said...

Wow. I don't check the blogs for a few days and all of a sudden you are posting like a mad woman =) I am so glad though! It sounds like you are having quiet the adventures there and also like you are a little bored. Did you ever get your sewing machine? you should try to pick up a hobby that will keep you busy during the day. Love ya

Stacie Lang said...

Jessica, I love you because you and Kensi have wonderful fun together! Thats the most important thing that I have ever seen. Your my favorite aunt too! The whole family loves you. Just because we are in California we are writing a note to you so that you will know we miss you. Be safe in Arizona Love Katrina