Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FUNNY THING ABOUT COOKING!

so the other day I thought I would be food planning smart and use up all of our leftovers so we didnt waste anything, turns out putting everything together in one pot is not such a good idea... everything turned grey and let out this absolutely digusting smell and made me want to puke anad im not exxagerating! It was disgusting, thus the following picture of the pot soaking, seriously the smell finally came out of the pot but only after days of saoking.

so before hris got home i didnt have time to make anything else... thank goodness for Dominoes, and free cinna sticks monday.. I only found out it was cinna stick monday when they handed it to me with my order, and boy was i excited. I almost felt like I had royally screwed up and burnt dinner for a greater reason and that this was were I was ment to be monday night!

4 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Makes you wonder how dad always did it doesn't it. He would magically combine all the leftovers into a wonderful "Goulosh" which was different every time but somehow always tasted good. I love our society! just think if you had done that in the pioneer days you would have had to go hungry...Yikes!

Lori said...

I love it! I can just picture you being so thrifty and excited about using all the leftovers, and then the stench and color kills the idea of anything tasty from the lovely pot- Pretty Funny! I thought stuff like that only happened to me. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in my creations.

McKensi said...

what? free things on mondays? Thats Awesome!!! Yay for you for actually trying to make something though... i would have let them get all moldy like in the fridge first then throw them away and before looking at the leftovers the pizza would have already been there!!! better luck with the mixing next time

Emmy Montez said...

So funny!!! I love getting ot know you better! the pics are great, I need to work on my blog...! Seriously...its cute!