Monday, June 30, 2008

LAST DAY IN TUCSON!!!!

This was our last day in tucson last Thursday and it was the first monsoon of the season, so I guess you could say we got out of there just in time.... although we all know i love rain and thunder.... Im just saying Chris cant work in those weather conditions so it is for the better that we left. And now that we are gone and I dont have to try and be positive I am going to say WAHOOOOO!!! I Truely think tucson is the dumbest place in the world... and needless to say I am so glad to be in Albuquerque New Mexico.


3 comments:

Lori said...

A new post I'm thrilled!! So fun to see a new post! I can't believe the crazy weather. I hope New Mexico is a better place, My sister lived in New Mexico for the summer and really liked it. I hope you guys do too! Thanks for a new post!

Bree said...

I can't believe that rain coming down. I didn't know it rained like that in Arizona. We really miss you guys but we are glad that you are doing so good. Hope things are on the up for you in New Mexico. Love ya

Stacie Lang said...

Your alive !!! I didn't know Arizona got rain like that either I love the rain but that looks like a little much even for me. the best are sun showers when it rains while the sun is still shining :) hope you guys are doing well