Saturday, May 10, 2008

SOOO... LESSON NOT LEARNED!

Ok so remember how tuesday I fried the front of my legs? well today was the first day i was able to go back to the pool and I thought to myself I have a funny line on my legs... the front has color and the back doesn't! so I decided I would tan the back of my legs.. but I wasnt going gto be stupid anad tan them for an hour and let them fry. so I contemplated the time i would lay there and 15-21 mins sounded good, and after that time had passed i got in the pool for a bit, and then went and watched a movie with Michelle and Melissa and there 2 darling babies. after the movie i stood up and felt the back of my legs sting a little, and i though OH NO!! so I get home, shed the clothing and look at the back of my legs... dundundun... they looked like a lobster! and felt like a lobster being cooked... so ... thats something isnt it? evedently since between tuesday and saturday the sun became more efficient and did what it did to me tues, in a quarter of the time.... YEAH SUN! not!

5 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Jess I can't decide whether to laugh or cry for you. I think it is funny but I feel sorry that you are in pain. I guess that pool is turning out to be not such a cool thing huh? Maybe some sunscreen is called for since the sun keeps playing tricks on you. Have fun!!!

McKensi said...

hahaha i can only imagine what a sun burn feels like. i am still pasty white... cause i just found out josh hates swimming and will not go with me :(.... happy mothers day (kinda)!!!
love ya

Lori said...

Ouch! So I am thinking you are a smart girl - you don't get the burn everywhere at once you break it up, so the pain is in different places, and the pain lasts longer ooh wait maybe thats not so smart ;)

McKensi said...

what no post today?? how sad...

Derek and Tomi said...

thats crappy! im sorry that you are burnt to a crisp. now lets just hope that it will turn into a tan right! but hey guess what me and derek will be like you and chris. were moving to missouri to do summer sales also! its crazy cause its all last minute but its the right thing to do..