Friday, May 23, 2008

All About Me -- Alphabetically

I was tagged by Michelle



A-Attached or Single. attached, and sort of obsessed with Chris
B-Best Friend. Chris, and my sisters, and parents
C-Cake or Pie. deffinately pie espescially fruit pies mmmm..
D-Day of Choice. now it is saturday nights cause chris gets off at 6 so we can go on a date, and sundays cause i have all day with him.
E-Essential Items. I thought my sewing machine would be essential to live out here but turns out it isnt. so my new essential items are perfume( my clothes even when clean smell like my apartment aka mold) and my phone so i can keep texting chris to know if he is still safe:)
F-Favorite Colors.im gonna choose red, cause i got new red jelly shoes for 2.50
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? they both make me car sick!
H-Hometown. good ole st george... where the fields of cotton beckon to me( its a song)
I-Indulgence. busy b's bakery they have amazing apple turn overs but i dont want to eat there every day so that i dont get sick of it... aka fat!
J-January of July. ill have to say July cause thats when me and chris got engaged, and had an amazing summer so now i think i will always love the summer!
K-Kids? none but hopefully we will be expecting soon... thats not an announcmenet though, just thinking!
L-Life isn't complete without? The Gospel, Chris, my family, and yummy smells.
M-Marriage Date. October 5, 2007
N-Number of Brothers and Sisters. 5 sisters and 5 sisters in law. 3 brothers and 5 brothers in law and hopefully one on the way:)
O-Oranges or Apples. oranges if they are cold.
P-Phobias or Fears. lately my fears due to many disturbing dreams have had to do with chris, and him not being... how do i say this.... alive? and spiders!
Q-Quote. when obedience ceases to be an irratent, and becomes our quest, in that moment god will endow us with power!
R-Reason to Smile. I have an amazing life!
S-Superman or Wonder Woman. eww neither i dont eat humans!
T-Tag four people. I tag kensi, bree, lori, janae, stacie, megan, kelsey, and, chris:)
U-Unknown fact about me. one time i had a dream who the next bishop was going to be( because it was time for a new one) and it came true... aka i sometimes have visions!
V-Vegetables? true?
W-Worst habit. i cant help but take a loud sharp intake of breath when i think we are going to get into a car accident but turns out im always just paranoid and it never happens so i look like an idiot for freaking out!
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound? yes thats it, to see my belly!
Y-Your favorite food. potatoes! and lately pancakes
Z-Zodiac Sign . . . yield!

ooooohhh that was fun!

5 comments:

Janae said...

hey cris i just found out you are a red neck i found a red neck calender and one of the thingsi found was ''you might be a red neck if...you wrap a cristmas gift in tin foil ha ha (not to be mean but its a joke)
lots of love,
Megan Bang

McKensi said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... that was very humerous jessica orvin. i would like to tell you now how much i enjoyed that and tell you thank you for bringing the corners of my lips up.

Megan and Nick said...

That was way cute. I never knew half those things. It sounds like you are doing pretty well there. I miss you a ton. I left you a picture of my belly on my blog. I can't wait to see you guys again!!

Lori said...

Jessica you make me laugh. I think my favorite was superman or wonder woman. Thanks for letting us harass you guys the other morning! It was your awsome brother's idea! We'll have to do it again soon, and maybe I can talk too!!

Stacie Lang said...

That is so fun. I love to see your sense of humor coming through. When do you guys actually come back home? Hope you are doing well.