Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NOTE TO SELF:

Ok so yesterday I was sitting inside around 10:30 in the morning wondering what I should do, and I decided i would go out and get a nice little tan by the pool... I proceeded to do so and after about 40 min i decided I was probably good for the day because I didnt want to get burned the first time I was out in the sun for the summer. so I start to pack everything up to go inside and all the other wives and there babies come in. so of course me being eager to talk to another human being sit by the pool and chat with them not noticing the time going by, about 1:30 my stomache starts to growel so I say my goodbuys and head in for lunch. when I entered my apartment i felt a slight pain in my legs and looked down only to see a smoldering red glaring at me. I knew this was a bad sign because it usually takes about a half a day for my burns to show up, but within 5 min I was totally full blown royally fried! so I layed to to take a nap and 2 hours later (the sun takes alot out of you) I woke up got dressed and went in search of a grocery store. to my relief I found one quickly, went in made my purchase and hurried back to the car where I immediately busted that baby out of the bag and slathered aloe vera all over my legs.... note to self stay away from the sun.
Chris got home around 8:30 at night and I had a poor mans meal of hamburger patties smothered with suated onions and garlic, and mashed potatoes and butter ready for us. after which we went to the movies with brady and logan to see Iron Man which was way good.... I was ready to be out of the house! any ways Chris had a good selling day yesterday he sold 3 but one backed out last min because he was upset the installer was an hour and a half late, which was just a mis comunication. anyways he is doing really well and I am getting more used to the idea of not being at home:)

4 comments:

Janae said...

change your background. It has a dizzying effect and it makes it hard to read your blog.sound like you are going to have a lot of fun

McKensi said...

hahaha that was way funny! i am still laughing about you putting the aloe vera on! uhhh... question? who is going to wax my eyebrows?

Tyler said...

I will wax thy brow Kenna. Hey Cuca, I think you need to invest in a bit of sunscreen, or a movie to keep you indoors. I am not funny today. We really like your house, and will in fact stay here for quite some time. Thanks, and we think we found Cris' wedding ring.

Meg said...

hey jess! sorry about your legs. haha brandon kinda did that. he sat in a tanning be for a half hour and burnt the back of his knees so bad he could harly walk. he was so red i swear he was glowing. anyway i'm going to europe on may 29 and coming back on the 11. we land in ireland and i'll go to scotland, wales, and end in london seeing stonehege and watching broadway shows. i'm seeing les miz and i can't wait. do you think i'll need a lot of spendin money? all my meals are paid for but i don't know how the shopping is in the UK