Saturday, August 25, 2012

Washington D.C

Yep, these are the only pictures I have after 2 days in D.C. but we had so much fun. we went to the zoo and the famous Georgetown Cupcakes, which are super yummy but we had to wait in line outside for 45 min because so many people wanted them. 
  we went to this seafood place called Legal seafood, me and Chris both got lobsters, They were huge!!! I had never ordered a lobster before, but I decided that we should have that experience so we went ahead and got them. It was so much fun.
that night we went around to alot of the monuments, they were all so impressive, that is one thing I was shocked by.  The other thing I was shocked by was how small the white house was compared to how I had imagined it. all in all it was a beautiful city with SOOO much character, and I would love to go back again when we have more time to see everything.

No comments: