Saturday, August 25, 2012

CHERRY PICKING



First of all, dont mind my double chin in this last one, Luke is a pretty heavy kid and I was concentrating... hence I couldnt pose properly. 
Can I just say that this farm is probably one of my favorite things in lancaster. all their fruit is pick your own, and you can eat as much as you want while picking them. we picked cherries in June and peaches and blackberries in July. the fruit is HEAVENLY and it makes it all the better to know I entertained luke and got my groceries done at once. we went with our friends the copes and huntingtons, who are out here with us. we had so much fun, even though I couldnt stop luke from getting the cherries off the ground and putting them in our basket... lets just say we paid for alot of rotten cherries. But it was so worth the experience and the free cherries while we were picking.

No comments: