Saturday, August 25, 2012

update

I know this may come as a shock when my blog shows an update, but its true and this will be one heck of a whirlwind update so I can get onto updating more recent events. Bonus!!! I am going to use bullets.
- chris got a new job as the manager over all residential sales, for a company called select security.
- Jessica started a diet/healthy eating and lost 18 lbs and 8% of body fat.
Luke turned 2 and got his dream train table. we still cant believe we have a 2 year old, and I swear each age that comes up for him I think is my favorite stage... I LOVE 2 YEAR OLDS!! he is hilarious.
- we found out we are PREGNANT!! wahoo baby number 2 is on the way! we were very shocked when we found out because it was the first  month and trying for Luke took significantly longer. It just goes to show the Lord has a plan for when he sends us his little ones. i predict it is a boy, but we will see in a couple weeks if my prediction is right.
-we moved to lititz PA for summer sales.
_ spent 2 weeks at bree and tylers house while they took care of me during my uterine flu ( morning/ all day sickness)
- Then many more weeks on and off at the Warners while chris worked. ( these times they didnt have to take care of me since I felt better)
- we got a horse... yes its true. my brother tyson found this amazing horse and asked if we wanted to go in on it with them. of course we did! now we are horse owners and Luke absolutly loves Rocky

_went to st george for chris' moms wedding, had a blast w/ the family and enjoyed a much needed break for chris.
-chris has been so busy, its like he works 24 hrs a day and lets just say I hope august comes soon so he can have a nice long break. but things are going great so I cant complain.
- 2 days till we leave to come home!!



No comments: