Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lukes late 2nd birthday

 WOW I cannot believe I let myself get this far behind! it is the end of august and lukes birthday was in march. better late than never I guess!
We had a blast on Lukes birthday, we found a train table on craigslist for a great deal and we knew Luke would be thrilled!! is there a word that describes excitement more? well if you know this little boy , you know he is obsessed with trains.  when he woke up and saw this table he was timid at first, and just walked right up and started playing all casually like they had been together for years.  this is the first toy he has had that he will play with all day long, I didn't know what to do with my extra time now that I wasn't the sole source of entertainment for him. but I got over it.
 we had lots of family over for cake and ice cream, luke loves singing the song and blowing out candles, and was soo excited when he was the one getting to do it.
Chris and I just love this kid, and cant believe he is 2 already ( now he is 2 1/2 but thats besides the point) time has definatly  flown by.

No comments: