Monday, August 1, 2011

living out of a suitcase.... literaly

Chris Luke and I , left for indianapolis about a month ago. we arrived safely and stayed in a hotel for a week and a half. sadly though, Luke was very sick, it was called herpes simplex virus.... basically it is the first outbreak of a cold sore ( I am ashamed to admit that he inherited this from me) for children under 5 the first outbreak is horrible. He had about 35 cankers in his mouth the biggest one was an INCH!! needless to say he could not eat or drink and it made me so sad, finally me and Luke flew to utah for Mckensi's baby shower and within 2 days he was all better ! the biggest relief ever.
The trip to utah was fabulous, we stayed at my parents and Luke was absolutly in LOVE with my mom, nothing I did would make him happy it had to be from grandma. Which I must say was a welcome break after 3 months of being his number one and only one ( Chris works really long hours in the summer, but he does the majority of the caregiving when he is home) thank you mom for the help I really feel like I just got back from a long relaxing vacation, totally recharged my batteries.
While we were in stg we had a baby shower for kensi that was super fun and loved seeing everyone. after the shower we had a girls night with all 9 of us sisters and we had a blast! It was a first for us since we are not in the same state very often at the same time, but it was LONG overdue.
after 4 years I finally made it to a Borrowman family reunion. Janae and Kerri planned it and it was super fun. that being said I missed my husband very much and would have enjoyed it alot more had he been there. we did all kinds of things, parade, water park, yummy food, fun games and movies. but the best part was just being around family.
While I was gone Chris moved to Ohio and did great at selling. now im back and we still live in a hotel... at first I didnt have the best attitude about it since we will be living here for 6 more weeks, but then I read my dear cousin Miki's blog and I realized I need to make this into a fun adventure that we will look back on and have no regrets. I am loving being back with Chris, 2 weeks is a long time apart , and now I feel like myself again now that im with him :)

3 comments:

McKensi said...

Hold on..... If I remember right, Luke aLso could not leave me alone either:( and now i miss him. It was so good to have you here jess. I cant wait for your whole family to come back!

Bree said...

Loved seeing you and hope we get to see you again before we leave! Love Luke...even if I didn't want to bond with him in that particular way!!!

Unknown said...

Tout comme decrit ceinture gucci homme Tres bon produit et ebayer .. Un + + + + Mocassins dior homme