Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Luke at 16 months


Lately luke has been trying to talk so much and it is so cute. For the amusement of future me reading this, here is a list of words that Luke says.

Dat (dad, he used to say both D's but now he slurs it)
cookie, emphasis on the c and k
bed (bird)
dog usually repeated over and over.
outhide (outside) also repeated over and over, this time 2 inches from your face with really wide eyes.
mum (mom)
pees (please)
baba (grandma)
baba (grandpa)
hi
mmm ( whenever he puts a bite in his mouth )
sot (soft) said in a soft voice as he touches or lays his head on soft things.

I just love listening to him, he is trying to copy everything I say even though alot of it comes out as garble... his favorite garble word is booga booga BOOGA!
he loves putting things on his head, playing in the toilet (I try to keep the bathroom door shut), going outside, eating eggs and waffles, laying his face on soft things, being tickled, talking, he plays by himself quite a bit, loves books, can turn on and unlock the ipad, likes word world, right now he does this really loud fake laugh that is hilarious, he has a super happy personality now i hardly see him cry unless he gets hurt. Im sure theres so many other things that I cant think of right now but he is so fun and I completly love this stage... he is so hilarious! Chris and I just love this little kid.

5 comments:

McKensi said...

well that was a rude little trick.... i got pretty excited.

Ribat Chowdhury said...

I am just a random blogger :)
your family is pretty interesting. I wish you all the best.

Do read this article of mine
http://entrepreneurslog.blogspot.com/2011/09/why-dreaming-is-simply-believing.html

Stacie Lang said...

Luke is so cute and he has such a fun personality. It was so cute to see him so attached to mom while you were there. Cant wait to see you! love me

fadilaandiani said...

I have read your posting about Luke. He's so funny. hope the best for you and your family.

Unknown said...

SERVICE EXCELLENT Communication Grande, FAST, serait def faire des affaires avec a nouveau Chaussure MBT Femme.