Sunday, April 24, 2011

Little Cruiser


so luke has been walking off and on for 2 months now, but only the last 2 weeks has he REALLY gotten it dow. He is a pro now and goes anywhere. this is at church in his very handsome new easter shirt.
He was hilarious in church today ! there was a family sitting behind us... youngest child was 16, and they were in LOVE with Luke, he was quite the entertainer. He would sit there and do his awesome new laugh which is very hard to explain... he just lets it roll out of his throat and it is one continuous sound... anyways so they would laugh at him, which made him want more so he would duck down and explode back into view and grab his cookies and give them to his friends behind us, he would grab any object and slash it back and forth in the air while doing his victory yell, he would get his cookies .. smile at them then quickly shove them into my mouth like it was all a performance. anyways it went on all through sacrament and we all had tears coming out our eyes from laughing so hard... silently! He is getting the taste for positive attention and LOVES it!! I love his sense of humor.

5 comments:

McKensi said...

holy crap look at him!!! he barley even touched the wall:) lets facetime when i get home from work today!!!

Lori said...

oh my word look at him go! Its like overnight he just decided he was going to walk. What a cutie!!

moonlight gray said...

Luke is an absolute doll.

But I'm worried about your bare walls.

I just had to move from a big 2 bed room to to a nice 1 bedroom. It'very nice, but not much wall space.

I have tons of cross stitch kits that are just going to the Goodwill. I also have some gorgeous books. And some lovely needlepoint books. I just can't see them any see them any more.

If you like to to to do needlework, I would to send to end them to you.

Or your friends. I can send them in care of your church, and then you won't have to give your home
addy to a stranger

Megan and Nick said...

He is SOOOO cute! how fun that he is walking so well. I can't wait till Aydree walks, but first I guess she has to learn to crawl.

Bree said...

Wow, that is amazing that he can get that big without me ever seeing him. You must come here and hang out so him and Barry can hang and we can too!!