Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shave and a hair cut, minus the shave






Kensi was brave enough to cut Lukes hair ( his first hair cut) he was such a mover! notice in the pictures all the things we used to try and distract him.... including him sitting in the wagon. the kid is hilarious, always moving like he has an agenda or something. it turned out amazing. we did this about two months ago, I was reminded to post about it because I had to give him another one today and I felt Kensi's pain. he is lucky there was no blood and he still has both ears. I felt like I was sheering him because there was sooo much hair. but it turned out beautiful and I am very proud of it.

3 comments:

McKensi said...

If there is one thing thats for sure about Luke.... he moves non stop! I really am impressed that you decided to cut his hair yourself and a little disappointed that you did not post pictures of your first hair cut that YOU!!! gave him! I miss that kid ( and you and chris). This summer is going to be a LOT harder than previous ones you have been gone. Mostly cause i have this memory of how funny he was getting.

GOOD JOB JUCA!!!!

Lori said...

Good Job Jessica! Cutting hair is so scary to me! I was laughing at the orange picture and wondering if there was any hair escaped onto it. Some how Mas always ends up with hair in his mouth!

hapi said...

Hi THE ORVINS, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog