Thursday, April 21, 2011

home sweet bare essentials home





Here is a little sneak peek into our new temporary home here in the windy city. if you notice in each picture you will see that yes I am living in a house with NO decor and nothing to please the eyes... however I am perfectly content so long as I am with my family. Chris is working very hard to get the office running like a well oiled machine, and I have to say this may be our best year yet! the office is very promising and Chris made a comment last night that he has not been this excited about area in a long time. so I will keep you posted on the goings on of the Orvins.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Sounds like it will be a fun adventure! And all those family pics down there? To DIE for! They are gorgeous. {and it helps that all the peeps in them are gorgeous too! :) }

McKensi said...

uhhhh its cute? where does luke sleep?

Stacie Lang said...

Not bad for bare bones :) I hope it turns out to be one of those years that exceeds all your expectations. Love ya and good luck!!!!

Lori said...

I am excited for you guys! Its a nice little place. Love that the ride on airplane made it to the windy city. Is the windy city worse than Ivins' wind? Oh by the way your pictures are so super cute! Lexi did a great job! Love you guys we are missing you!

Not Applicable said...

Oooooh cool! It looks pretty spacious! It's all about the "feel" of the city right?! Have fun, that sounds like such an adventure! Psh, who needs decor? I think it's awesome!

Jack Yam said...

very beautiful and very big