Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LUKE'S BLESSING




Last sunday april 11th luke was blessed, his name is Luke Christopher Orvin and his dad was able to bless him, it was a beautiful blessing and i just love the 2 men in my life. I was so happy to look up there and see my husband bless our sweet little boy, if i could have had a glimpse into my life when i was younger and seen this moment i probably would'nt be able to believe how perfect my life would be.
I love this picture cause luke is missing one sock, which just captures how he is all the time cause his fast moving little feet can never seem to keep his socks on.

1 comment:

Megan and Nick said...

Chris did such a great job blessing him. It was a beautiful blessing. He is so cute!! I'm so glad he is here, and I am so happy for you and Chris!