Friday, April 2, 2010

Chris's Birthday


I just wanted to publicly wish Chris a happy birthday, and just say how dang much I love this man!! he is absolutley perfect for me, I cant get enough of him and luckily he doesnt mind me being completly obsessed with him. I am so excited to have such a wonderful husband to raise our children with and to grow old with. I am so excited for the rest of eternity with him and just love him so much. I have to blog a funny story about him when luke was born so i will remeber it! the first night we went to bed and luke went to the nursery. at about 3 in the morning they brought him into nurse and in comes walking Chris. he had been in the nursery all night holding luke cause he was to excited to sleep. I just love how much he loves me and luke.
oh and this picture is him with his dog layla that i got him for christmas, she absolutly loves him and this is where she thinks she has to be when we are in the car.

4 comments:

Megan and Nick said...

Happy birthday all of you!! How fun to have them all so close together.

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Happy Birthday Orvin Family!

McKenzie said...

Happy birthday! And congrats on the little guy-- he's so cute! Hope you guys are well.

Ron and Maggie said...

Happy Birthday to you all!!! You guys all have brithdays within days of each other!!! Baby luke is so precious and adorable.I can't wait to hold him!