Monday, April 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!


I have the best dad in the world! I cannot think of a more generous, loving person. so I want to write down my ten most favorite things about him.
1- He is an amazing cook and is constantly feeding me and my husband because we want to have as many of his home cooked meals as possible before we have to big of a family for him to feed every night!
2- He is so friendly and knows everyone I have never met anyone who doesnt think he has the best personality ever!
3- He always takes time to tell me everything he loves about me and that he loves me alot, no matter how busy or stressed he is.
4- I love that he has such a strong testimony, I know that his testimony is so strong because the Lord has Molded him through trials and hardships in his life to be the solid foundation and patriarch of our family! he is the high bar I compared everyone to when looking for my husband!
5- I love his sense of humor, and when he gets laughing really hard! it just makes me happy when he is happy
6- I love the way he loves my mom!
7- I love that he loves food so much, ive never seen anyone come back from a vacation and only talk about the food!
8- I love that he welcomes everyone into our family no matter who they are and wether they want to be, no one can resist his ability to love everyone. they have to come back for more!
9- I love seeing him in the temple with his white suit, I purposely go to the temple on the days he works because it gives me such a comforting feeling just to see him there!
10- I love that when I think of how I want to raise my family and children, there is nothing i would change about the way I was raised and if i could duplicate what he and my mom are as parents and members of the gospel I would give anything to do it
!

1 comment:

Stacie Lang said...

Ditto. I love Dad so much and think he and mom are the best. We are so lucky to be part of such a wonderful family. Happy birthday to a great dad!!!