Thursday, May 14, 2009

OH JANAE THE BEAUTIFUL!

Ok so here is were i totally write a poem to Janae that kicks Kensi's poems behind! because as few of you know I actually taught her how to write poems and I shall now reclaim my throne!

Oh Janae so pretty and sweet
you make all the birds go chirpity tweet
not only those creatures so high up above
our hearts as well you make soar like a dove.
Janae,.. we all whisper as we sigh with delight
shes one in a trillion oh ya, yep thats right!

she is really crafty more so than a duck
should you chance to meet her, how great is your luck?
she'll chatter away till the end of the day
and we all shout hip hip hooray!!
cause "she is our sibling" we call to the friar
he tells us she's Groovy for he is no liar!
we love you we love you dear sister of ours
have a happy birthday and go smell some flowers!

7 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Wow!!! Thats some pretty fancy poem writing there :) Happy Birthday Janae You know we all love you to pieces.

McKensi said...

Jessica!!! i couldnt stop laughing when i read that! you totally kicked my "behind"

Janae said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha (thats me laughing) thanks that is so cute.

Triest and Ross said...

I told you I'm a blog stalker!... and this post is HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh, that is some funny stuff. You should think about publishing your poems... I think it could make the NY Times bestsellers list for sure... :)

Ron and Maggie said...

OH MY FREAK JESS! I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF! I LUFF LUFF LUFFED IT! I MISS YOUR FACE AND KENSI'S TOO!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

haha, you are what I call funny. P.S. give Tomi my loves

Daphne McMaster said...

jessica jessica bo bessica. oh how u work for pinnacle sminnacle. you are so fun to hang with and so fun to sang with. ur pretty like a dessert rose and i would know becasue im from arizona. lets hang out already.. xoxo daphne