Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ROAD TRIP TO NEW MEXICO!



Ok so when we left Thursday from tucson we stopped and stayed the night in phoenix and went to the Mesa temple in the morning. I loved it! the temple was so beatiful inside and out, and it just felt good to be there. I have made it my goal to go to as many temples as i can because the mesa was so different inside than the st george and now realize that they are all beautiful in their own way and I must see them all! I am so grateful for temples and to be able to attend them, its an amazing thing and I cant wait to go to the Albuquerque one this week!
so the rest of the road trip was fun we went to buffalo exchange which is a clothes store that has designer clothes for way cheep, it was way fun! our next stop was at the petrafied forest! i know it soundsd cool but really we just got to see where they keep the post cards cause the park was closed! but by thte looks of the post cards I think i got the same experience just by seeing it on cardstock. we arrived in albuquerque after a very long drive and many sunflower seed, and were pleasantly surprised that we would now be on the same time zone as utah!!! we got to our apartment ans we love it! it is huge and nice and it has a new washer and dryer. I will post pictures next time of it cause its really cool! anyways I love it here it is a beatiful city and we live in the foothils which makes it even more pretty, and to top it off Chris is doing really well here, abd he is still dangerously handsome, he keeps mase in his pocket to keep all the womene away that are home when he is selling! poor guy, cant help it he was born like that!

6 comments:

Meg said...

jess. my boyfriend is from mesa and the mesa temple is his favorite! he always talks about how beautiful it is. sounds like you guys are having so much fun!

Lori said...

I love all the fun adventures you are having! The mesa temple looks beautiful. What a fun goal to see as many temples as possible! I'm so glad that you like your apartment. Thanks for the update!

Miki Lee said...

Hey Jess! I'm glad your liking this city, tucson was bad luck! And your soooo lucky to get to go to the temple! The song, "I'm going there someday" still applys to me:( Love you!

Stacie Lang said...

Jess we miss you guys so much and wish you were here!!! I am glad Chris is doing so well and how lucky are you to have a temple I would definately use some of your free time to make weekly trips.

McKensi said...

YEAH!!!! i am so glad you posted again! Also... we miss you tons here at the borrowman family reunion :)

mylyn wood said...

awww...you guys should've visited us! we live in albuquerque!