Tuesday, February 12, 2008

UPDATE 4 YOU.

OK so I think we are sure that we are going to be leaving for our summer escapades May 6, and are driving down to Tuscon Arizona for the first month, and then driving back to St George for a day, and flying from Vegas to Honolulu until August. We will be living in our own apartment, but in the same complex as all our friends that are coming with us, which will be fun cause several of them are married so their wifes will be there to keep me company :) And fortunately I know some of the girls and am way excited to make new friends that will hang out with me even though im married... cause they are too, YAY :) Our daily schedule will go as follows: 9 AM wake up and go tour and have fun at the beach, 1 o clock Chris will go to work till 9 at night and I will go to my little day job, and then at 6, get home and wait for chris :) ill pick up another hobbie for those last 3 hours. any ways I am super excited to go. Chris has been doing a little of the work now while he has free time and is doing really well at it, this weekend the company is flying us up to Idaho to stay at their cabin and go snowmobiling which will be super fun. anyways I know that was a way boring blog but just thought I would keep you updated.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have this fun adventure! Have fun in Idaho!

Bree said...

You'll have to let me know how it is to live in Hawaii- apartments, cost of food, fun stuff to do. Just in case Tyler and I end up going there for the last 3 years of Medical school. I am so excited about this for you guys. We loved having you up here and love how wonderful you both are!

Anonymous said...

Jess that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad your going to experience living in Hawaii! Be sure to live for the beach while you got it! I didn't realize when we said our goodbyes it was for August, not June:( Oh well, life goes on.. Can't wait to see you both again!-Miki

McKensi said...

oh wow... that sounds awesome... please come back from idaho soon. i need company

eryka said...

How fun. I'm super jealous.

Chris - of course we remember you. I can't believe you married my friend's little sister though. jk. I think its awesome.