Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our excursion to idaho

This Weekend we Flew to Idaho for Chris' work... I know looks like painful work doesnt it! we had a ton of fun up at the cabin it was huge and had heated floors.... needless to say i was amazed. We whent snowmobiling and as you can see i got stuck with the childs snowmobile.... well by stuck I mean i chose too stay on it and putter around everywhere, it was super fun. chris loved the big ones and had a ton of fun going too fast and scareing me... fortunately we are both ok .


After looking at these pictures i have come to the conclusion that chris should be a model for snowmobiles... just an idea let me know what you all think of it :) after the whole trip was over it was good to get back to our home and settle back down. and just a quick little FYI Im sure the only ones who will really apreciate this are Kensi and Miki.... I think I am completly over my whole plane sickness thing... as long as i go to sleep before take off and landing, Yay!

5 comments:

McKensi said...

oh ya... i can really see it. I mean the way he positions his feet, looks like he already knows what he is doing. Thats AWESOME you guys had fun and i am super glad your back

Bree said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I don't think I have ever been snowmobiling! But the pictures made me want to try cause I think I could be a model right along with Chris!!!!! Love ya guys.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen such natural snowmobiling model abilities Chris! You should cherish that always-but not in the creepy way the hand model did in Zoolander. As for Jess's comment on plane sickness...I'll believe it when I see it! Ha just kidding. Looks like fun!

Lori said...

Tyson and I want to try out snowmobiling it looks like so much fun! Maybe we can get a modeling lesson before we go?

Ron and Maggie said...

I can appreciate the motion sickness... cause if I recall we skipped out on a lot of cool rides at disney land and california adventures cause jess gets sick. I'm glad chris is the only one who could pull you out of it.... Hahaha yeah excellent model... To bad he isn't doing blue steel