Friday, February 1, 2008

ALOHA!!! Hawaii here we come!

It is basically official. Me and Chris will be going to live in Hawaii this summer, while he sales security systems.... I know what you are probably all thinking... but the company is an honest and good one, and all the managers and stuff are really good people and returned missionaries, and it is well run. we are basically doing for a vacation and make money too. they pay are travel expenses, rent and food.. and car. we are super excited, are group we are going with is all way fun so far the people we know that are in it is: carson Goodwin, Logan Whatcott, Brady Hiatt possibly a couple of Chris' mission companions, and some other good people. we basically cant lose on this because they have gotten me a job at the office and i will get paid more than i make now, so we are covered if no one wants to buy the product... which they say you have to be an idiot not to make money. anyways ill keep you updated if there are any changes, we will leave the day after school gets out probably.

8 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

How super fun! Maybe we can come and see you, ha ha ha but at least you will be able to spend some time together and what a beautiful place to do it. I hear mixed things about these type of jobs but I know Jared Bowler made enough to pay for an engagment ring while he did this. Good Luck. When does school get out and how long will you be there?

Janae said...

you cant move i already have two ants far away and i miss them

Janae said...

that megan

Lori said...

Is this like Jessica being Pregnant? If not what an awsome place to go! Hawaii is an amazing place, but how long will you be gone? We would totally come and see you guys! Let us know more about this!

Anonymous said...

jess/chris, that's sounds awesome! It's about time you get out and see the world jess;) I fully support it, it'll be such a great experience! And who better to do it with than your husband! How long are you planning for? And whens school get out...will I see you before you leave? and how yah...are you pregnant? I'd be so mad if you didn't tell me, it's like were drifting...Remember, I was your favorite cousin that's been with you through thick and thin all your life, we've lived together! Twice. We traveled the world together! Once. Need I go on? Love, Miki

Anonymous said...

jess/chris, that's sounds awesome! It's about time you get out and see the world jess;) I fully support it, it'll be such a great experience! And who better to do it with than your husband! How long are you planning for? And whens school get out...will I see you before you leave? and how yah...are you pregnant? I'd be so mad if you didn't tell me, it's like were drifting...Remember, I was your favorite cousin that's been with you through thick and thin all your life, we've lived together! Twice. We traveled the world together! Once. Need I go on? Love, Miki

Bree said...

What!?! Is this a for real thing? How fun for you guys. I would jumped on the opportunity too if I was in you situation! It will be fun for you to be away from home and especially away from home in Hawaii!

Ron and Maggie said...

OOOOoooo! I am so excited for you jess! That will be an amazing experience! So how long will you be there for?