Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The happenings of Luke

Luke has been very entertaining as of late, let me give a few examples.
Shaving cream picture: I was laying on the couch trying to catch a quick little nap as a reprieve from my nausea. Then I hear this sweet little voice coming from the bathroom saying " I'm sorry mom".... Never a good thing to hear when even he realizes this was not a good idea! I walk in and he uses his hands to showcase the bathroom and says," I made my very own snow day"!
Baby powder: there's no story to this it just happened, and it was very hard to breathe in that room!
Running baseball man; I just love the picture of him in his baseball gear! This is he and Chris on there way back from a baseball game, he LOVED it!! He slept with his baseball for the next couple nights.
Horse man: we went to Bree and Tyler's and went to a BBQ at dr nickels house. They had their horses out ready to ride and Luke of course would never pass that opportunity up.
Big boy underwear ; yep he's potty trained and loves his underwear he changes them every hour cause he likes the new prints and can't make up his mind which he wants to wear.
Firefighter Luke ; let's just say as of right now that's what he wants to be when he grows up. He loves wearing his dads gear, and seeing the fire trucks!













2 comments:

McKensi said...

That last picture is my FAVORITE! Almost like he is laughing at all the silly things he did in the pictures above!

{brady+sarah} said...

I'm dying laughing at the shaving cream story!!!! I think I have a hard time finding that funny if it were my kid!