Friday, June 7, 2013

SURPRISE!!! Baby #3

Yep, that's right! We found out a night ago. I had an upset stomach for a couple days and I was super tired, so I thought I would just take a test to get the thought out of my mind. So I took it that night and it was negative.... And then I asked Chris if he could see a little faint line, after looking close he could. I told I had heard even if it shows up a little that it was positive. So I took another one the next morning and it was a little darker. I was nervous so we went to the lab and got some blood work done. After they took the blood they said it would be 2-3 days!! So we bought a digital test that either said pregnant or not pregnant...... And it said pregnant... Ere go the reason for this post:)
So now the sickness sets in once again in Lancaster! Who knew right?
All I can say is the lord has a different plan for us than we do, and I'm greatful to be having another child. I knew there had to be a reason that I was blessed to have Jane be such an angel baby! I can't help but picture my children up in heaven plotting against me:) or maybe this next one was really attached to Jane and couldn't wait to join her. Whatever the reason it is happening and we are excited! Bring on child number 3!

Oh ya the picture has an item of mine and Chris's by it because some people thought it was a joke and we would get a pic from google!

3 comments:

Bree said...

Good thing you are an amazing mom! You will do so awesome with 3. Excited for another cute Orvin baby to come to this world!!!!

Lori said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!

Heather said...

What a blessing. You will have your hands full!