Sunday, April 21, 2013

Puppies

We have been waiting for Zoe to have her puppies. (the whole week we knew she was prego practically) finally me and kensi took our kids over to hang out with tys and Lori while our husbands were out of town. They fed us dinner, and right as we were about to leave she started into labor and had her first puppy very quickly. We felt like kids we were so excited.
The next morning Lori told us we could come see them. So we packed up the kids and headed over. Luke was beyond excited and was a complete natural with the puppies. He kept saying they just love me huh mom! Then I would hand him a new puppy and he would say he loves me mom! I think he was so excited for the puppies to meet him! He held them so well, never once squeezing them.
Jane on the other hand... I held a puppy up to her to show her, then continued to talk to Lori, I looked down and saw she had pulled it to her mouth and was slobbering it, gross!
We played outside that whole day and played with puppies and cousins and had a blast! But we sure did miss dad and wished he was there to see it all.










No comments: