Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthdays

So we have made it through this crazy week and a half of birthdays. We all love having our birthdays together. But this ill have to say... I'm tired:)
We threw Luke his first friend party, he had 9 friends over between the ages of 2 and 4. It was so fun, but crazy. Next came Chris's birthday... Baumed. I could not think what to get him, I asked every friend he had and not one could give me an answer just their sympathies that I had this task to do. First plan, plan a really fun day with my awesome sister to babysit, but his day was too full of previous commitments for me to do that. So I got him a meat grinder for his elusive elk he was gonna get this year, and a monthly membership to massage envy so he didn't kill over one day from stress... Baumed those ( lets just say its a good thing for return policies) we got a couples massage in the evening. And had a party with his family.
For my birthday I went shopping with my mom, then went to dinner at the painted pony with Chris and he had six dozen roses for me on the table,( every woman their kept staring at me, probably thought a proposal was coming soon:)) not so, my husband just loves me. Then we went and so oz the great and powerful, which was very good! Also I got a bike and kids trailer. It was a great day, and next year I plan on outdoing Chris for his birthday! Then being unavailable on mine so I can get him back:)
Now I'm glad to have a break from birthdays for a little bit haha.





5 comments:

Bree said...

What a punk Chris is!! Glad you all had a great birthday! And I am totally jealous of the girls night that you and kenna had. Soon though and we will have endless nights of them!

THE ORVINS said...

Yes very soon:) believe me Chris will get his just reward next year, muahahaha! I honestly think this will be one of the best summers I've had in a long time !

McKensi said...

ooohhh oooohh can i come play too!? I mean I am the one who provided the face masks. JULY can't come fast enough!!!!!!

Lori said...

You are a trooper! Having all those Birthday's so close together can be exhausting! I love your bike! That is the same brand I am looking at getting too! Your pool is looking awesome!

THE ORVINS said...

Lori, we should go riding!! We could put Luke and Ava in one trailer and let Jane lay down with blankets in another! Haha I still feel kinda silly riding a bike, I always humm the dadadadaduhduh from wizard of oz.