Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buffalo Wings


luke got to go on a date with Mom and Dad and we went to wingers.... where you eat Buffalo Wings right? well we had to let luke have some because what else would he eat there? haha he loved it he chomped on that thing the whole time we were there and picked it clean

Carson and Evie went with us, and we had a ton of fun even thoughit was a super stressful night for us because we had to decide what city we were going to for the summer and we still hadnt decided but we were glad we got to meet carsons "friend" and that they were able to ease the stress by inviting us on a fun date.

4 comments:

McKensi said...

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!! Your son is so DANG cute you need to post about him more often. Show that baby off!!! But really this makes me miss living down there. I just keep thinking of him laughing on the hill cause he was a big boy and got to go up!

Audrey said...

For some reason my blog wasn't showing your updates so when I saw this I was excited! And I just read alll the others! Your babe-o is growing and is a cutie!

Ron and Maggie said...

so cute!!! and yay!!!new posts!!! You inspire me to break out and give hayden more things to eat than just pb&j's.

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mencegah-pemanasan-global