Monday, March 28, 2011

Aloha


we went to the temple and it was so beautiful! both me and chris forgot sunday clothes and had to come up with semi looking sunday best, mines not great, but man o man do I love chris's purple tie we got at walmart, haha luckily we both look great in almost everything :) we ran into some people at the temple that were the parents of people in our ward... its crazy how small the world is when your a member of the church.

I forgot the name of this guy and the story behind him but we thought we should defiantly have a picture with him.

This was the amazing fruit stand we went to almost everyday at north shore! I am absolutely obsessed with mangoes right now and im wondering if it will ever go away.

this is the first day we got to Hawaii me and chris were very excited to have a break but very nervous to leave luke, luckily we had amazing people who helped us, and my awesome parents who stayed at our house all week and took care of him after he got back from his babysitters during the day.

this was at the polynesian cultural center, this guy was Hilarious and crazy buff. we had a blast at the pcc and want to go again when we have more time during the day to enjoy everything it has to offer.
We forgot our camera so we didn't get many pictures but we had a blast! we went kayaking snorkeling , body surfing and a atone of fun things. our goal while we were there was to find amazing food places that were more local... and we were defiantly successful because I seriously gained like 5 lbs. oh well it was worth it and super fun.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

AWESOMMMMMEEEE!! That warm weather looks like heaven right now! What fun. :)

Not Applicable said...

YAY for Hawaii pics! So glad I can pretend to keep in touch with you because I read your blog ha ha! Looks like you had fun! :) Love you!

Lindsay said...

that's so awesome you went to Hawaii! We were supposed to go this summer but we're doing San diego instead... Your little guy is so cute! (In answer to your question on my blog) I usually go early in the morning before my husband wakes up for work, then I go after dinner when he is home... It works out great.

Ron and Maggie said...

I'm so jealous right now... we got like 2 inches of snow today

Derek and Tomi said...

fun stuff!! did you cut your hair?