Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good bye 2010! Hello 2011!


arent these two sooo cute

ok so I read bre's blog and decided I wanted to see what I had done this year since there were alot of milestones I decided I would write them all down.

* entered into my last months of pregnany
* started life with a new puppy layla
* chris went to washington to help his mom move some stuff
* Went through the excitement of labor ( oddly enough my favorite part of pregnancy)
* Welcomed sweet little luke into the world by way of cesarian section
* went through many sleepless nights
* sold our beloved truck, life will never be the same without Megatron.
* Me and luke put my parents house up for rent while they were in Nauvoo and chris was in minnesota. ( evidently it was a hot item because we were showing it all day every day and had a list of offers to choose from.)
* VERY tearfully said goodbye to our home to move to minneapolis. ( baby hormones)
* drove 21 hours to bree and tylers in missouri with a newborn baby. we love visiting them cause they make us feel so loved.
*Tearfully left bree and tylers and continued on to minneapolis.
* moved into our new strictly no dog apartment with a very hyper dog.
* survived and loved Lukes crying stage! ( by loved I mean he is so cute)
* worked out most of the kinks of being new parents.
* gratefully excepted lukes 12 hour sleep schedule for the night.
*Tyson,lori,emma, and mason came out to visit us. we went to a twins game and the mall of america and the zoo. we had the funnest time having them come visit us. ( VERY welcome visit )
* packed up and moved to nashville midsummer
* had my first anxiety attack (I always thought they were in peoples heads) (or maybe I was just going crazy)
* got to nashville and moved into our sweet dog friendly apartments! ( I was getting sick of hostile neighbors every time they saw me walking layla)
* made great relationships with friends who worked with us.
* Said Goodbye to my dear Grandpa.
* luke went on his first airplane @ 4 months old to go to the funeral.
* gladly drove 27 hours to move back home to good ol st george ut.
*Luke immediatly fell in love with Grandma.
* switched from Pinnacle to AMP and are very excited for the change.
* celebrated our 3 year anniversary by getting a babysitter and spending the night in vegas and seeing a mystere.
* celebrated the holidays and made my first Turkey stuffing and gravy.
*lukes first christmas.

We are so excited for the new year and to see what it brings us.

6 comments:

Kari said...

I love that you named that truck Megatron. Ü

McKensi said...

awww i love that picture! who took it?

Bree said...

Love that my name was mentioned in your post 2 times! 2011 won't be the same if you don't come visit us. 2009 and 2010 both were great because you did! Better start the year off right! Love you guys.

Not Applicable said...

Sounds like 2010 was a GREAT year!!

Lori said...

You guys had such a busy year! We can't wait to see where you guys live this summer, so we can come and see you!

cachipay said...

Hello http://kulturakachipay.blogspot.com/p/estencilario.html