Monday, January 31, 2011

10 months old



here is a funny conversation me and luke and chris had the other day while driving to ivins... keep in mind the conversation lasted the WHOLE drive.

luke* babab dadada DADADA BUBUBU tsss tsss
dad* wow luke I never would have guessed
Luke* DUH DUh DUh dadada UH !!! ( this word is said as if it is being forced out of the belly in a very deep tone)
Mom* hahaha OH my gosh
Dad* did he say he loves mom more?
luke* DADADADA ( top volume and getinng progressivly higher in pitch) DADADADA, (kicking feet super speedy )
mom* I think that is what he said
dad* well luke it makes me a little sad but I understand... she is very loveable.

In case you didnt get the point luke is talking nonstop... seriously he just babbles and babbbles and kicks and squeels without any encouragement from me or chris. He has gotten very self entertaining. and very funny.

THINGS LUKE CAN DO AT 10 MONTHS
take 3-4 steps
eats a pb&j everyday.
drinks very effectivly from a sippy cup
spitting up has slowed considerably
hair is thickening up nicely
smacks his lips alot while eating
has a real sense of humor... he does things anticipating the outcome to make me react.
sits in a big boy car seat and no longer crys during car rides.
loves to be layed down for a nap
still bites.... only now he does it cause he thinks my response is funny... note to self try not to scream when he trys to take a chunk out of my arm and maybe he wont think its so funny.
does not like boys with hats and facial hair. ( sometimes its a bit awkward)

we are having so much fun with him at this age. he is such a happy kid, and might I add so stinkin cute.

8 comments:

Kerry said...

I love love love that kid. Did I say I love that kid. He is so dang fun. By the way this is Janae.Thanks for coming in last night.

Lori said...

He cracks me up! I love how fearless he is!

Ron and Maggie said...

He is darling!!! I hear ya on the talking and biting. Hayden does both constantly. Hayden really loves to growl though. We don't know why. He also bit ron the other night and made him bleed. Lethal I tell ya. When I come down we need to get our little men together to play. So fun!

Megan and Nick said...

What a cutie. I can't believe he's almost 1. Time goes by so fast! I love that he has started playing with the other kids now too. It's fun watching them.

Not Applicable said...

AGREED. He IS so stinkin cute!

kenny said...

is a beautiful baby:) even if I'm writing with a simultaneous translator and I do not know the English language I like how you set up your blog compliments:)
greetings from Italy

McKensi said...

lol just seeing the pictures of luke make me laugh! I agree that kid is pretty well loved in our family :)

McKensi said...

ok.... how are you EVER suppose to remember all the CUTE stuff he does if you NEVER blog?????