Saturday, September 25, 2010

A new first!

So me and Luke were just sitting there this one morning last week and he is just looking at me all sweet like and then out of no where he strikes with surprising speed and attacks my hand... I was expecting it to be just like every other thousandth time he does this when all of a sudden I feel this little sharp thing in his mouth. so i stick my finger in and lo and behold its a tooth! he started laughing so hard when he saw my surprised face, like he was so proud of it and he had been waiting for me to notice. he is gfrowing up so fast and is just so stinkin cute.

4 comments:

Ron and Maggie said...

ah!!! what a cute little stink!

Stacie Lang said...

He is so stinking cute and growing up way to fast! That is too funny that he was all proud of it too:)

McKensi said...

lol that made me laugh... and miss luke. i cant wait to see him this weekend!!!!

McKensi said...

this is josh-
go luke... get two and you can be a vampire for halloween:)