Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 subway+ us = very sore bodies




last week me and Chris decided we wanted to go hike the subway... ok so chris decided he wanted to... i was a bit unsure about being able to finish it after a year of 0 activity. but after alot of reassurance from chris and three very awesome babysitters, my mom kensi and jaylee. ( yes we needed 3 babysitters because it was a 8 hour hike) we finally went! it was BEAUTIFUL!! I loved it. we got to repell and had to hike and swim through freezing water and I just cant say how awesome the firtst 5 hours were... they just flew by. then came the last 4 hours which were hiking out of the subway, it was miserable my toenails felt like they were gonna fall off so every step I wanted to cry. Chris had to carry this huge rope the whole hike so he was dead from the extra weight. needles to say when we finally made it back to the car we were exhausted! and the next 3 days we couldnt move, we would do rock paper scisors to see who would go up the stairs to get luke from his nap and such... very humurous but very painful. anyways we had a ton of fun and missed luke very much.

No comments: