Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spotlight

I decided I would just do an update of what everyone in my little family is doing right now, just for those who cant stand not being with us, maybe this will help in some small way.

CHRIS-
Is currently saleing for pinnacle in minneapolis and is on track to hit his goal by the end of the summer, just learned how to play farkle, and really enjoyed it. he is managing again this year and is doing really well, his guys are very motivated. and he is getting pretty far on the "impossible game" on his Iphone.

LUKE-
is getting super chubby and is always smiling now. whenever he wakes up from the night or just a nap he will just lay there and smile at me, he is also experimenting with his voice he loves the ooh and ahh sounds and is getting quite good at making them. he sleeps from 730 t0 6 in the morning and takes several naps during the day one of which is a 3 hour one. he loves his food and he can be perfectly happy but when he sees me getting his bottle ready he thinks he has to have now and will scream until the moment it touches his mouth and then silence. he doesnt like the car unless I sit back there with him. and he loves his baby bjourn.

JESSICA-
can now button up my pants ( previously could not because it hurt my insision from the c section), my hair can deffinatly be described as long now. my favorite time of day is now 745 because I realize I have made it through another day of taking care of luke without any major mistakes... its like someone removes a huge load from my shoulders at 745. I no longer like rainy days. I have started running. im doing some research, every runner I talk to I say I cant run more than 1 mile and they're like " neither could I last month and now I run 12" so im seeing if my body can be trained to run more than a mile without shutting down.

LAYLA-
still has not learned how to walk on a leash, im wondering if she ever will. has become even more clingy since we came to Minneapolis. growls everytime she hears someone walking in the apartment above us ( which is all day). and is totally obsesesd with Chris, when he comes home she does not leave his side. and she is slowly but surely getting bigger.

3 comments:

Kandace Wittwer said...

Sounds like all of you are doing well. It's true - the running thing. In High School, I couldn't finish the whole mile we had to do in P.E. Now, 6 miles is a daily run. It's amazing what your body can do, just give it some time. Good Luck!

Audrey said...

What a fun update! I wish we could hang out like that one summer.... hahaa

Stacie Lang said...

I am glad you are all doing well! I can't believe Luke is growing so fast and I am missing it....I guess you better brave that trip to St George even if it is only for a day or two :) Love ya