Thursday, June 17, 2010




So im not sure if you can see what that first picture is... so ill explain, we have a laundry closet just outside our bedroom door. this closet has to doors one that opens in the hall and one that opens in our room. with that explained I have luke sleep on my bed for his afternoon naps cause its super quiet in there. but I do have one problem.... layla.... shse is obsessed with trying to sleep by luke which is one of the reasons i moved him into my room from the couch. whenever I would leave the room even for a sec and come back in layla would be up cuddled next to luke looking at me with her ears back cause she knows she isnt supposed to and will get in trouble... yet she wont quit, its like a couple sec next to luke is worth getting smacked. anyways when i moved luke into my room i would leave the door open so I could hear him, but I could not keep layla out (she usually doesnt like our room cause thats where her kennel is) she is so loud with everything she does that i started shutting the door. she did not like this. unfortunatly she figured out that she can go through the luandry closet and push open the accordian door. now the only way to get her out while he's sleeping since i cant yell or make any noise to get her out, I have to lur her out with this ball she loves it. I think inspite of its annoyingness its super funny.

4 comments:

Ron and Maggie said...

ah she's just protecting her baby!!! Thats kinda sweet. I wouldn't want a big dog around hayden though either

Ron and Maggie said...

p.s. I love that you update your blog so much now!!

Ron and Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bree said...

That is so funny! Who wouldn't want to lay by that cute little guy though. I have to say that I side with Layla on this one! I can't believe how big Luke is getting. It really makes me sad at how little I will get to hold him. By the time we live by each other again he will think I am the weird Aunt that tries to cuddle him like a baby, oh well, I can deal with that.