Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is mine and Chris's first time back to the temple since our wedding, so we decided to take pictures and document it.... granted this was several months ago andwe didnt have a blog so we are documenting them now. and these are the only pictures we have taken since then and tyler would flip if we didnt post pictures. so you get to hear about our date. it was super fun we whent and did seelings, and then had dinner. to the left you can see chris' face when he is trying to do a candid picture.... isnt he sweet?

here you can see part of our house before we painted it from the ugly white...... oh ya and you can also see chris with his head on backwards (thats what he tried to tell me but we all know its just his clothes on backwards.) now that i have shown all of you a semi before picture of our house i am going to go home and take pictures so that everyone can see our cool new paint job... now that kensi has given me her old camera.. what a sweetheart.

7 comments:

McKensi said...

yes first one again!!! thats so sweet that you think i am a sweetheart.. *people take note that i do leave nice messages when you call me sweetheart in your blog* anywho... good job for the second post.. pictures and all wow! i am impressed

Stacie Lang said...

I think you getting your own blog is great.... you have posted 2 times this month AND Kensi is posting too. Wow who knew when you couldn't blame the other person how much you could SHINE! Cant wait to see the after pictures of your house =)

Bree said...

You guys make a cute/awesome couple. And you seem to always be smiling and laughing. What a perfect way to start out a marriage! We love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha, Chris and Jessica, I literally laughed out loud when I saw those pictures. Ha ha ha you two are so funny! And by the way, the reason you were not informed about the "glauser" blog is because...frankly, we don't know how to work it. But eventually it'll be used by me-Miki-to post pictures while I'm in Russia! And hopefully my family uses it! Love you guys so much! Miki

Ron and Maggie said...

Oh I am so impressed, and Filled with joy! You updated your blog! Tell me this did you wake up this morning and say hmmmm I think I'll cure some of maggie's boredom today and the Shop by posting a blog and pictures! ah jess! what a peach! and kensi does that mean if i called you a sweetheart you would post comments on my blog not that you don't already?

Ron and Maggie said...

By the way the picture of chris with the clothes on backwards. I feel so loved cause there in the background of the picture is my beloved wedding present to the orvin's! yay me!

Tyler said...

It seems as if Chris is suffering from a medical condition known formally as: Bass Ackward syndrome. Take hold of his chin firmly in one hand and the back of his head in the other.Jerk sharply in one direction, and that should get that thing spun back around. Or you could teach him to walk backwards...