Monday, January 21, 2008

A Review of 2007

1.what did you do in 2007that you'd never done before? met, fell in love, and married my husband.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i do not recall having made any resolutions, so i dont know if i met them, and i think im going to make som new ones today.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? my sister stacie.
4. Did anyone close to you die? my grandma Goodwin
5. What countries did you visit? Mexico
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More discipline.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? oct 5, my wedding, because it was so special. the day we started to move into our apartment. and my grandmas last day with us.
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? I started a new hobbie that i love, which is painting.
9. What was your biggest failure? not having a physical phytness routine, and eating... alot.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? nothing besides the normal flu or cold.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I guess my car.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?my parents and aunts and uncles, for all of there dedication and honor to there parents, and also my husband's for everything he does for me when he doesnt have to.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? i dont want to say.
14. Where did most of your money go? my car and starting a new home with chris.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?dating chris and finding out he liked me too, and then that he loved me, and then getting married, and finding the perfect dress etc.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? hey there delilah. plain white t's
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? so so so happy, haha fatter, but not for long. much richer in blessings.
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? eat holiday food, sleep,
19. Did you fall in love in 2007? why yes i did, and every day since.
20. What was your favorite TV program? gilmore girls
21. Do you hate anyhone now that you didn't hate this time last year? no.
22. What was the best book you read?the last harry potter
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? myself as always.
24. What did you want and not get? oh i passed up alot of very cute clothes in order to budget myself
25. What was your favorite film of this year? national treasure... chris will know why.
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? i watched general conference and i turned 19.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Nothing I had a great year
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? amazing as always of course.
29. What kept you sane? i was never insane or close to it.
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? chris
31. Best moment of 2007? going to the temple with chris.

7 comments:

Ron and Maggie said...

Two things seem to pop out most to me in the whole 2007 blog. One, Chris. Two, go back to that sane question...
hahahahahaha joking. Love Miki

Lori said...

I forget that you and Chris have only been together for just a few months, it seems like he has been part of the family for a lot longer. That was fun to read!

McKensi said...

oh.... how cute! i am guessing (correct me if i am wong) but i think you and chris might love each other? eh i dont know where i got that one from though ;)

Bree said...

I love that you love Chris. You guys really are a great couple and we love having Chris in the family. We still don't know him that well though. Maybe you should make a couple trips to visit your sisters that don't love by you!!!! We won't complain if you do but we will if you don't. Love ya both.

Bree said...

Oops! I meant to go visit you sisters that don't LIVE by you! We will always love you even if you don't come!

Stacie Lang said...

Did you say you fell in love? Wow that is news to me I would have never guessed you said his name was Chris...You should bring him down to California to meet us =)
I am glad you guys had such a great year and found each other.

Stacie Lang said...

I heard you changed your Hair color....you better post a picture SOON!!!!