Monday, August 5, 2013

She's a girl!!

Yep, that's right we're having a girl! We couldn't be more excited to have to little buddies close to each other. Jane and the new baby will be thirteen months apart!
I thought it would be fun since we can't decide on a name for the new little girl, that I would put the ones I like and the ones Chris likes so in the future she can see what her name could have been.
Chris's picks are;
Jule
Annabelle
My picks are;
Reece
Daphne
Violet
Tess

None of these are favorites, but when you have 44 cousins all having kids and 8 siblings having lots of girls..20 or so, the names get very limited:) I'm sure we will find one we love, most likely none of the above because neither of us like the others:) we will see.
Anyways we are way excited and can't wait for her to get here!!



5 comments:

McKensi said...

YYAAAAYYY!!! i'm so excited! my phone is with mom so i can't call you :( I knew all along she would be a girl!

Heather said...

Apparently, a cousin with the same name doesn't rule it out for you! Austin's cousins just did whatever they wanted. I think your names are cute though!

Lori said...

Hooray for another girl! Ava is so excited!! Sorry in advance, another baby for her to love on. Lol! I think all of your names are super cute! Good luck on picking one.

{brady+sarah} said...

YAY!!!!! You will LOVE having two girls!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You two have the cutest kids. Can't wait to see what you name her.