Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sunny Day


Me and Luke went to the park yesterday with our good friends, the weather was beautiful and we were ready to get out and play!
This is Lukes friend Evie, we went with some other kids but Evie is the only one that would stop and look at the camera... she is a natural:)
SOOO BIG!! This is how big Luke is, he loved going down this slide, I have never seen a park with such steep slides I was temped to talk luke out of going down them, but he was such a dare devil.

6 comments:

McKensi said...

i LOVE the top two pictures! they look so good. I was very surprised to see you had blogged again so soon:) And sadly no pictures of me..... :(

Bree said...

Love the pictures. Your camera makes you a pro! Wish I had your camera!!!! And why do you not ever have any pictures of me? I so sad.

Ron and Maggie said...

I love it! Thats exactly how hayden is with the slides. He is darling.

Lindsay said...

Your pics look great! Luke is such a handsome little guy! Don't you just love DSLR? Now that I have had mine a few years.. I couldn't live life without it!!!

Not Applicable said...

I love that you are posting and putting up pictures! Makes me life more entertaining!

Lori said...

Luke is so cute on the "buggy." That is my favorite thing he calls the slides. I laugh every time I think about it!