Monday, December 26, 2011

All I want for christmas.... is one of these please!

We had an amazing christmas this year! We were so busy running from one parents house to another, we had so many fun family get togethers and yummy food. My favorite was definitely watching luke. I didn't think he would catch on this year... but boy did he, he would yell santa pause and get so excited to rip the paper off presents and was actually excited at what was in the box not just the wrappings.
He would tear a peace of paper off then clap his hands and say yay!
One of his cousins got a fur real pet and luke loved walking around with the box on his head, it was super cute I would buy one of these in a heart beat if I saw it on the shelf! another blog to come on the rest of our christmas festivities.

2 comments:

Kandace Wittwer said...

Jess-

He is an absolute doll. I'd buy him up too!!

Unknown said...

Bottes, Bottines Vente de chaussures femmes, hommes et enfants chaussures pas cher .