Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our cute little sunday drive






So sunday after church me and chris went on a sunday drive, and we found this awesome little trail next to a river, we are going to come back to it and go for walks and have picnics, oh and by the waay we have really cool lightning bugs here and i have never seen them before. we are having so much fun out here and are loving every minute we have together. indianapolis is so beautiful every where is this green, and its very humid but its a fun change.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We went to Indy our first year and I LOVED it! Reading about your fun times there makes me miss the fireflies and the green and even the humidity!

Stacie Lang said...

Wow I love how green it is. All the lushness of it makes me enviouse. I was just telling Steve the other night that I wish we lived somewhere greener! Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures.