Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!



Me and Chris had our one year anniversary a couple months ago in spain and had a blast!! and I just wanted to make a quick list of my favorite things about being married to chris this last year!
- having someone always with me that i never get sick of!
- finding out how much fun it is to make chris happy.
- waking up to chris every morning
- waking up nearly everynight to hear or see what chris is dreaming about (he sleep walks and talks)
- planning our future
- going to spain, albequerque, tucson, idaho, cancun, and many of our other last minute adventures together.
- buying a home together.
- living in our cute first apartment together.
- doing our buisness adventures
- having someone be completely in love with me and being happier than i could ever imagine.

9 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

I am so glad that you are happy. You married a real winner and you guys are great together. Congrats on making it through your first year and even more congrats for loving every minute of it.

Megan and Nick said...

You two are so cute. I love hanging out with you guys. Congratulations, even though it's a couple months late.

Lori said...

Its so crazy how fast time goes by! We love you and Chris! You two are perfect together! Congrats on one year! Hey I still need to see your house! Tyson was making fun of me, and told me if I wait to long you guys will be moved in!

Ron and Maggie said...

I can't believe its been a year! crazy! Hey I need your address! Send it to me so I can get invitations and such sent to you!

Derek and Tomi said...

happy anniversary!!! thats awesome you guys good job! being married is awesome! did you get my christmas card?

McKensi said...

oh i like what stacie said:) if one thing is to be said about you two..... you are very happy. and i also like your house, i want to go to there.

Beads Bee Boutique said...

I'm so happy you guys are happy. I think it's safe to say you choose your happiness and you two are definitely the type of positive people the would!

Ron and Maggie said...

I KNOW YOU HAVE MOVED! WHERE'S THE PICTURES!

Kami said...

I am so glad you guys are so happy. I used to love to hear the stories of chris;s sleep walking and talking.