Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE ALBUQUERQUE TEMPLE



so we went to the temple here and it was beautiful! we went with logan & whitney watcott(im not quite sure if thats how its spelled) and kevin & audrey fuller it was fun and we have enjoyed being out here with all of the fun couples we have met. after the temple we went to IHOP for breakfast and that was a different kind of good :) all in all we had a good time! and cant wait to go back to the st george temple and see how different it is to be in a full, large temple!

8 comments:

Lori said...

You guys are so cute together. What a pretty temple! We are so excited to see you guys!

Stacie Lang said...

I thought the Albuquerque Temple was full sized with temple clothing rentals and all? When do you guys head back to St George? We sure do love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

that temple is gorgeous!!! jess your so pretty!!! miss you so so much!!! love you!

Audrey said...

We are going to freaking miss you guys soooo much! Temple trips, pool swimming, and Sunday games... :( Just move to Rexburg how bout?

Megan and Nick said...

That's a really pretty temple. I don't think I have even seen a picture of that one. I can't wait until you get back, we miss you guys a ton. Drive safe on Saturday. See you soon.

Miki Lee said...

Jess! When do you guys get back!? I'd love to see you before I go North! Love you both!

Ron and Maggie said...

you should update again! by the way I think its weird that a year ago this month I was stressing over your bridal shower

Stacie Lang said...

post already!!!!