Thursday, March 27, 2008

GOODBYE TO AN OLD FRIEND!

Well it's official, I no longer have long hair... sniff sniff, it has been ten and a half years since I have cut my hair and I really feel like im missing something... like a long time part of me... anywho its the new me and I really like it. But the best part is that chris likes it too... I was way relieved. I didnt want to add to his horrible day because he has had the flu all day yesterday and has been in bed misserable with nothing to do... so the flu + p90x soreness + chris did not make for a happy day, so imagine my nervousness when I know chris likes long hair and that he has been sick.... fortunately he liked it and got a good nights sleep last night and is starting to feel better. Unfortunately for the both of us the soreness from p90X is not going away and I walk like a prenant lady from it.

16 comments:

McKensi said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!! it fits you so well! who does your hair.. they do an amazing job ;)

McKensi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Jessica you probably don't know me but I was good friends with Chris back in the day and just wanted to say "Hi" and congrats on getting married.

Lori said...

Jessica your hair is so cute!! Way to be brave!

Janae said...

I love it too. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Tyler said...

Bree just went to the bathroom as we sit in the airport in Kansas City and told me to make a comment. I like your hair, but I love to hear about the soreness! I don't have Cris' phone #, and every time i call you to check on the workout, you don't answer. I have to get on the plane now.

Miki Lee said...

Love the hair Jess!!! That was a shocker, I'm so glad you did it though, your beeeaaauuutiful! Hey guess what?!?!? We do P90x here too every week! It's amazing! Good 'ol Tony.

Miki Lee said...

Oh my gosh...I think my hair's longer than yours...weird.

CORNWELL FAMILY said...

HEY WE DO P90X HERE IN RUSSIA! hahaha thats crazy! I know exactly how you feel. The day I did the triceps on I was sitting down trying to get up I put wait on my arm and it gave out on me! I face planted it in the carpet... ugh. YOUR HAIR LOOKS AMAZING! DOESN'T IT FEEL GREAT! I love it on you! Good choice!

maggie

Kandace Wittwer said...

Hey! You already know that I love your haircut, but when did you start doing P90X? Today is my last official day of P90X and we have our fit test and stuff tomorrow!! Are you loving it or what? Hooray for Ab Ripper X!! Ha Ha! Not that you need to be doing it yet or anything, some of us have post-baby belly to get rid of, but not you!

Miki Lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! You finally graduated out of the teens! Congrats! Oh and I absolutely love your hair. It looks so healthy and so cute on you! I hope your day is wonderful!

Stacie Lang said...

Dear Jessica I know you have short hair just like me! I love you Jessica, because you have short hair. You are so beautiful like that. Love Katrina

Stacie Lang said...

Dear Jessica I know you have short hair just like me! I love you Jessica, because you have short hair. You are so beautiful like that. Love Katrina

Anonymous said...

Hey jessica! I just saw your blog on Ang's! Your new haircut is adorable!

Janae said...

Um the hair cut is old news now you need to update